Thursday, March 27, 2014

Commentary: Nepali autobiography "China harayeko manchhe"

It is a  personal biography of talented versatile nepali artist Hari Bansha Acharya. The book is interpreted by Amar Nyaupane, a great writer. As I read this book I came to know the different facts about Hari Bansha Acharya. From the birth, his teenage, his young age,  and all the struggles and good things he faced in life are quite well described here. How Hari Bansha come to artistic field is all described. a reading through the book, I feel it was Narrated by Madan Krishna Shrestha. I suggest reader to read this book for the knowledge of such legendary persons. How can a person me multi-talented and versatile. all can be traced inside this book. The flow of book is good and word are quite easy to undersatnd.

Personally I rate this book 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment